Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here are some of the past projects I've made.

This is a scrap afghan. I made scarves for my friends one Christmas and ended up with half-skeins of lots of colors. My friend who taught me to crochet has a scrap afghan her husband made, and I always liked it, so I decided to make one.








This is my best so far :D I made this while I was pregnang with my daughter.












A lot of my more recent projects are borne of necessity. My daughter inherited her father's large head and I can never seem to find a hat that will fit her for very long. I made this simple beanie in about an hour out of two colors of yarn. My three youngest siblings are big fans of my hats, and they wanted some just like this one. Pictures to follow (once they get home from school).





This is my favorite hat. Very simple and very soft. It's three colors and it probably took about an hour. I made one just like it (different colors) for my three youngest siblings for the next Christmas, and sent one to my brother on his mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment